Monday, July 12, 2010

Lorelei The Builder

Sorry for the lack of blogs this week! Our computer got a very nasty virus and reminded me just how thankful I am to have a husband who will work and work to fix it...Brad put in a lot of hours to revive our computer and earned his right to pick up random computers at garage sales for $5 as that hard drive is what saved this computer!

Now I have a weeks worth of pictures to get up here for you. :)

Here we have Lorelei enjoying one of her favorite activities as of late...stacking blocks! These are blocks we picked up at a garage sale a month or so ago and she really loves using them. I try to bite my tongue as she has to experiment over and over with the various sizes, but she does at least understand "big" and "small"...just doesn't quite realize the order they need to go in without experimenting. I guess that's the point right? :)

Her other current tower-making tool is the box of Legos! With each tower she makes she usually says something along the lines of "tow" "tall" and then "more" because she wants to add more to make it taller! :) As you can see she is proud to show off her tower to all of you. I usually have to hold onto it while she is building to make sure it doesn't fall over, but she does the building herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment