Thursday, February 10, 2011

Heading Out With The Snow Bunny

You reach a certain point where you finally throw up your hands and have to head outside. This time I had a purpose...get the Valentines in the mailbox...so it had to be done, snow or no snow. The walk there was not pleasant, but thankfully Makin fell asleep on the walk back. When I say walk...Brad thinks its only 300 steps to the mailbox...I think further, but maybe I'm thinking in toddler steps? :) ANYWAY. Makin fell asleep with me carrying him, so that gave Lorelei a chance to lolly gag and look at prints in the snow etc. Then after we got upstairs we headed out to the balcony and got some good time together (seems rare these days that she and I get good one on one, so I try to enjoy as much as I can!) and built a "Mickey Mouse Snowman" because it had ears. She had a great time and didn't even want to come inside. :) Perhaps we will end up with a snow bunny...but I told her I'm manning the cabin with the hot chocolate while SHE skis. :)

1 comment:

  1. We'll have to send Chase, Kira and Lor skiing together. :-)

    ReplyDelete