Friday, February 11, 2011

My Ideal Winter Morning

Starbucks + Barnes and Noble = Mommy's way of surviving February! :)

I believe this is our third trip there in the last couple of weeks? (But first Starbucks...I have been resisting!) Since the roads were clear we decided to get out of the house. Lorelei wore her Zebra rain boots because she got them on "I-self" (myself) so who was I to ask her to change!? We then spent nearly 2 hours enjoying our scone and reading countless books. Makin enjoyed a nap and bottle as well. Pretty great way to spend a cold morning! :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay for Starbucks and Barnes & Noble!! Glad you guys had a great time. Such a cute pic of you and Lor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, no judging the zebras! I wore mine a lot this week, because it beat having to clean salt and muddy water off of my other shoes! And, I got mine on "I-self" too! ;) Remind me to bring them next weekend so I can show Lorelei we match! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and by the way, this is a very pretty picture of you!!!

    ReplyDelete