Sunday, February 6, 2011

Toddler Bed

Our original plan was to go ahead and get Lorelei a twin bed and not worry about a toddler bed in between, so she would just have one she could grow into. As I started looking at craigslist, the twin beds are hard to come by, and pricey after buying the bed AND mattress. Luckily I found this toddler bed which came with the mattress for a steal, and was one of the first to email the owner, so we got it!

Last time in her first bed.













New bed!

I actually had a really hard time with this and even just teared up at the idea. I guess it was just the last part of Lorelei that was still from her "babyhood" and I was not quite ready to make that change...but a certain little boy was in need of a crib, so I had to get over it! :) Thankfully, Lorelei had no problem switching and was simply excited about her new bed. :)

More on Makin's new crib...when he has his own bedding and maybe when his room is finally finished? :)

2 comments:

  1. Pretty awesome blanket!!! ;) Congrats on finding a bed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Lor! She looks so happy and such a big girl!!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete