Thursday, September 22, 2011

12 Month Ugh Craziness

What else is there to be said? Its one of those transitional times where you are just getting through it. :) Getting picky on foods, dropping but needing naps, still waking up in the middle of the night and thinking he should stay awake, teething, having a cold, getting rid of the bottle, hitting...you name it. Ugh.

Eating with a spoon. He is thrilled to do this and now taking in more applesauce...at least its makes mopping the floor more fulfilling because I can see how much cleaner it is than before...















Uh Oh...gee...what did I drop this time?


















Feeling slightly guilty from Mom's dirty look for throwing spoon...or maybe it was the sippy cup this time, not sure.

















"If I smile at you, you will stop looking at me like that and remember how much you loooove me..."

Ugh. Figured it out at 12 months. Wonder how often I will see that guilty grin?





And another update...Makin's naps. He is working on skipping morning nap, but still totally exhausted and possibly more so after our rough weekend without sleep. He now seems to be not wanting me to rock him (What in the world is up with BOTH kids deciding they don't want their mother to rock them at age one!?) and I am now rubbing his back which seems to be working. Miss the rocking but have been trying to break the habit in hopes he will sleep for a nice long afternoon nap. Crossing fingers!

2 comments:

  1. It's definitely a rough transitional time but, umm . . . that face? He is completely irresistible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding. I think thats why they are made so darn cute at this age...to get you through it! :)

    ReplyDelete