Friday, September 23, 2011

First Day Of Fall


Well, as long as I don't have a newborn at home, its my tradition to head to Starbucks for a Pumpkin Spice Latte on the first day of fall. :) So, off we went today. I was just thankful it was only a high in the low 80s instead of 95 like the weekend is going to be. :) We enjoyed an extra-special treat getting pumpkin scones and ate them outside on the patio before we took a walk to the nearby playground. We had to run into Walmart for a packet to make stew and ended up getting some scarecrows...which I'm sure you will see in posts coming up. :) Was a wonderful morning and look forward to it finally getting cooler, baking lots of yummy pumpkin goodies and lots of park time! :)


Lorelei's quote of the day: (quick reminder that Makin is drooling like crazy from teething and also has a runny nose...) "It okay he have stuffed animal. I like slobber on my stuffed animals." What a sweet big sister!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet sister! I love the new blog layout and all the fall pics. Both kids are looking so grown up these days! Yay for pumpkin spice lattes! I might even have to get some fall decorations this year in honor of you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got a PSL! Love the fall design!

    ReplyDelete