Monday, September 12, 2011

Belated House Tour

Not sure when we will have the house remotely clean again so thought we better go ahead and give you a tour. (Took the video the day of her party, but had to wait for Brad to get it uploaded for me.) Can't wait to get pictures up etc but wanted you to see it. :) And for those who have been asking. :) Sorry it took so long!



We love love love having a house. The first day after work Brad asked what I liked about having a house and I honestly just had to say...everything! Of course we have the usual problems to deal with and more time to spend on projects, but it just makes life so much less stressed and confined. We are usually shocked to look at the clock and realize we need to get the kids ready for bath and bed! Time flies so much faster here. I jotted down notes of what we loved but they are lost somewhere...but yeah, we definitely love it. Cannot wait for our next set of visitors!

3 comments:

  1. It looks so nice & roomy! Hope to see it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-( I tried to watch the video last night and then again this morning and I keep getting an error message. Will try again later -- was so excited for the house tour video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo -- I finally was able to watch the video this morning! The house looks amazing! So happy for you guys and can't wait until we see it in person!

    ReplyDelete