Friday, April 13, 2012

Shopping Date Night

Who doesn't want to go swim suit shopping for date night? ;)

We only made it to the third date night before I made it into a shopping trip! :) April's date night was swim suit shopping. :) I have not gotten a new one in 7 years and decided I was due for a new one. Lucky for Brad, I had done my research online so it was relatively painless. We did stop and get drinks at Sonic on the way for a treat! :) A little over 2 hours of uninterrupted talking was quite a treat too. :)

(We asked Lorelei to take our picture. She was super-excited since I never let her touch my camera. :) Just need to work on centering the people in the picture. ;) )

3 comments:

  1. She did great! Off-centering the subject adds interest - we seriously do that at the paper a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! And you look great, E!! Love that pic of you two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for painless swimsuit shopping and a fun date night :)

    ReplyDelete