Sunday, August 12, 2012

Book Of The Week

I love this series. We own the first two books. I think I got them in college when I was buying children's books here and there to use in my classroom.

Click Clack Moo Cows That Type
Farmer Brown has a rather strange problem. His cows have found an old typewriter and have begun leaving messages for him. When he doesn’t give in to their demands (they want electric blankets) they go on strike. What is a farmer to do?


Giggle Giggle Quack
The story of Farmer Brown's brother Bob, who is farm-sitting for the vacationing Farmer Brown. Farmer Brown leaves a to-do list for Bob, but Duck is able to get hold of it and write his own list.

There have been a few others to continue it. We recently checked out the latest (I think) in the series Dooby Dooby Moo and loved it. I had to take a few pics of the last pages. It brought on the most adorable giggles every single time we read it. :) To explain...the animals go to the fair's talent contest in order to win a trampoline...so that will hopefully explain the page enough.

1 comment:

  1. Haven't read these - might have to check them out. Thanks for helping us make a library list! :)

    ReplyDelete