Saturday, August 18, 2012

Missing Grace

Our family is missing our sweet dog, Grace. She had been having many health problems the last year or so and my parents could see she was in quite a lot of pain, so Dad took her in to be put down Friday. She was our loyal companion for roughly 15 years and was not even a puppy when we got her and we are missing her dearly. She loved rides in the pickup or on the hay-bales and she loved keeping us company. We are so thankful we had her in our lives for as long as we did.










This was what the sky looked like Saturday morning. Lorelei said, "I think it is God saying, 'Don't worry, Grace is with me.' I think Jesus is playing fetch...I hope he has one ball..."

I like the way she thinks.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! LORELEI'S comment made me cry! Such a sweet, thoughtful girl. Grace was a very good dog - I know everyone will miss her.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an insightful comment from Lorelei. Thinking of your family.

    ReplyDelete