Thursday, September 4, 2014

1C Carnival

I had myself a teensy bit maxed out the last week. I offered to help with some things for Family Night, and they wisely asked me to help with special events we have a few times throughout the year. Right up my alley right!? Yes...but the kick off carnival also happened to land right in the middle of the kids birthdays! :) So I got to test out my planning multiple parties skills. Gave me a taste of what it would be like if I did turn this into a business! :)

I had lots of fun planning this along with Dawn (leader of family night) and getting some supplies to help make the carnival look cute. I was running the table taking tickets etc so Brad went around with the kids. He doesn't take quite as many pictures as I would, but we still got a few. :) The games we had were - Duck Pond, Ring Toss, Ping Pong Toss, Cupcake Walk, Dart Ball, Ball Throw, The Fishing Game, Photo Booth with Props and a Dunk Tank. All the families seemed to really enjoy it and I enjoyed getting involved and helping! :)



The kids are very excited to enjoy family night Wednesday nights again this school year! :)

1 comment: