Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fun Friday


Sara, Melissa and I decided we would try and get together for a lunch play date about once a week. This is a great chance for our kids to get to play together as well as a chance for us to chat of course! Poor Chase is the only boy, but seems to have fun anyway. We have fun having an older one around to play with too! This picture is the three girls as he was not wanting his picture taken that afternoon. The children always enjoy being able to play with new toys as well. Lorelei and Lily were both thrilled to be able to play with a kitty and loved the dog in the backyard (they didn't know there were two more upstairs!). Many fun play dates to come!

With Brad working late this evening, Lorelei and I had to get creative. I read about this idea and decided to give it a try - it was a huge hit. :) Rides in the laundry basket! We pull her with a rope up and down the hall. Had to add the blankets for some padding (we do hit a wall now and then) and she had a blast.




That night I ended up going on a baking spree because I had been wanting to make pumpkin cookies (I blame the pumpkin pie candle for smelling so good) and then figured I may as well make muffins as well to use most of the can of pumpkin!



Lorelei snitching a cookie off the table first thing the next morning! What a healthy breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment