Friday, October 2, 2009

October Already?!

Just a quick note to tide you over until we get back from our trip to the Outer Banks!

Lorelei takes after her Dad and LOVES popcorn. I was nervous to let her eat it but started letting her about a month ago. She loves the fact that she gets her own bowl just like her parents...although she still wants to snitch some of ours as well... must taste better. :)

On another note. We had a great play date over at Sara and Lily's house on Thursday! Melissa was there with Kira and Chase as well. Its amazing how well the kids play! So nice to have other moms to talk to as well. Of course didn't take any pictures, but maybe next time!

Also we needed another hooded towel so couldn't resist Elmo. Lorelei likes to hug the towel and thought she was pretty funny when we showed her in the mirror. :)




1 comment:

  1. Sooo adorable (the popcorn picture is a new fave of mine . . . she's getting so old!!). These make me miss her! (I would say you but you aren't in any of them. Hehe.) I'm about to go out east and drag you back to the central part of the US of A, but you're somewhere prettier, so I guess I'll resign to being sad for today. Hope you guys have a fabulous and safe trip, filled with blessings and joy! You need to call me when you get back and have time so I can hear all about it. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete