Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

Melissa made us these muffins when Makin was born and Brad, Jeanette and I were instantly addicted. We finally have the recipe so had to try them out! They didn't seem quite as perfect as Melissa's so I'll have to see if she has any secrets up her sleeve or if I just over-baked, but they were yummy nonetheless!

I honestly want to do more baking with Lorelei, but it is not easy to time it. I knew I wanted to make them so had the supplies etc ready so we made a mad dash as soon as Makin fell asleep because we knew we would have 30 minutes for just the two of us. While the mashing of banana's didn't keep her quite as occupied as I thought, she LOVED spooning the banana mush into the bowl to mix it all in. At least there are a few busy chores she can enjoy. :) I was also very glad to have an indoor activity to keep us busy with the cold snowy weather outside. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment