Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Few Cute Shots...Partial Christmas Card Preview

Okay, so since our family pic does not show off my kid's cuteness enough, I had to take some extras of them so that we could have FOUR pictures. Yes, more torture. Brad was just thrilled that HIS part was done and he didn't have to put on his nice shoes anymore. :)

Some cuties of our sweet little man.


He was finally happy after a long nap. Previous to this we tried to take sibling pics and while Lorelei cooperated BEAUTIFULLY he was not so great. (Big switch there!) But we got a couple that were good enough to end the torture.



And since I can't get enough of him, here is another of Makin. His favorite past time these days is chomping on his hands/fingers. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit choices :) Did you get a chance to take them to do pics before L got sick??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that face and those fingers!! So cute, I'm just going to have to hold him the next time I see you guys . . . even if he's sleeping. :-)

    ReplyDelete