Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

It was a crazy day, but I'm just going to stick to the good things. :) That's what we want to remember anyway right? :) We took more pics of them later and will include that in another post.

Beautiful kids ready for a beautiful candle light service where we got to sing Silent Night (one of my favorite parts of the whole season!) Only pic I got of the two kids was after Makin was sound asleep. He stayed awake the entire time until AFTER church and then finally was out for the count.


Lorelei bursting at the seams to open some presents...we let her open one big one, which was a kit of bath toys/instruments etc...so it led very well into bath time that followed! :)


Singing to "Baby G" aka Baby Jesus. We were trying to help it sink in for Lorelei to "get" Christmas, so thought a birthday cake for Jesus would be a good way. We brought out the Little People baby Jesus and she even tried feeding him the cake. :) Hopefully she sort of gets it...we tried anyway!


Bloopers Jingle Bells but still pretty cute and funny. Her favorite part of the entire song was where she got to yell "Hey!" so I was trying to get to that part...but it was already way past bedtime so I guess we can't expect much. I couldn't even get my colors right at that point. :)



Preparing for Santa! Sooo fun! Two cookies, milk and carrot for the reindeer.

And to all a goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable pics! I love both of their outfits -- very cute and very coordinated. Makin looks like such a big boy all dressed up. I think the birthday cake idea is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete