Saturday, May 5, 2012

Double One-On-One Saturday Morning Date

Brad and Lorelei had their usual Home Depot workshop this Saturday. This time they made a planter, that came with a free plant...zucchini. What am I going to do with that!? :)

As I drove through Denton the day before, I discovered that their Home Depot is right across from the mall! (They usually go to Frisco HD) So...




Makin and I got to have our own one-on-one time OUT this Saturday. We walked around the mall and he climbed on the trucks/carousel rides etc. until Barnes and Noble opened. Then we headed in for Starbucks and time at the train table. So fun to take him out and about on his own.

Of course, a crazy-busy weekend followed, but we all sure enjoyed our morning out. :)

1 comment:

  1. I think your one-on-one dates are fantastic! Makin looks like he's loving his Mommy time and Lor looks so proud of her planter! Maybe we can trade plants -- our kiddos got flowers to put in their planter (that I'm sure we'll kill) and we'll take your zucchini. :-)

    ReplyDelete