Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Popsicle Stick Puzzles

The first of many, MANY Pinterest influences you will see coming up. This was, obviously, one of the easiest ideas I read that I could do right away. My brain takes too much time to make lists and make sure to go shop for many of the other amazing projects I have seen. But man, cannot wait to do so many! Its amazing.

Anyway, as you can see, we have our own home-made puzzles! I just taped the sticks together on the back, and then drew a picture for Lorelei to color. She got a bit tired so I did color in part of the sky and stem, but the main part of the flower was all her. Once she gets used to the wood/marker combo, I think she will do them all on her own. And cannot wait to see how they look when she draws her own picture! She was very excited and definitely going to make more soon. Loving the fact that I can slip these into my purse to have along anywhere!

3 comments:

  1. Very cool! I've been on Pinterest but haven't gotten hooked yet. You might change my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very crafty Mama!! :) So proud :)

    ReplyDelete