Monday, May 21, 2012

The Girl In The Yellow Sunglasses

And yes, there is more. With how much this girl talks its amazing I can wait a week. ;)

Me: Stop throwing the blueberries.
Lor: We weren't.
Me: Then why are they on the floor?
Lor: Because we were rolling them.



Brad (to me, during bath): We're on the same page.
Lor: What does that mean?
Brad: It means we agree.
Lor: Where is this page?


Brad: I have the best wife ever.
Lor: Who is it?


"Daddy, Darn it (yes darn it, we do pretty good) is not a good word okay? Say 'Oh my word!' Okay?"


Lorelei (handing a ball of yarn she was "sewing" with to Brad): Take this to work. Remember, you have to share it with your friends, though.


As I was reading a book with a rabbit it showed a picture of him munching on a carrot. Lorelei followed with, "But he doesn't have Ranch!"


Lorelei was reading books to Makin after bath, so was taking her role of getting him ready for bed quite seriously. She read him several books (Oh I cannot tell you how much I LOVE hearing her "read" books!) and then followed with, "Now its time for bed. Okay now step here...Don't worry, I gotcha, I gotcha!" And that is when I hurried into the room fearing one or both would be injured and he was half-way up the crib with her helping him up. :) What a wonderful way to end the day. Love them.

3 comments:

  1. She is seriously the funniest person ever!! I so, so, so love her and I LOVE reading her quotes. They always make my day.

    ReplyDelete