Friday, June 29, 2012

Evening In Canyon

Going to Canyon, TX on the way to my parents is not much out of the way, so we plan to make sure and stop there if we can when we visit my parents. Gotta get our John, Amanda and Sydney time!


We enjoyed a little play time, yummy home-made supper with Amanda and Sydney, followed by a bath for all the kiddos. They loved checking out Sydney's cool bath toys and paints. Makin ended up with bubbles in his mouth (Lorelei requested lots of bubbles, so of course Amanda complied!) and he and Sydney had a dual melt-down in the tub. Then it took FOREVER to get the three of them to sleep. After that, John was home from work and he made us delicious margaritas! We got to have some much-needed kid-free chat time until 2 AM, when we made ourselves go to sleep...next time we are going to make sure the boys can watch the kids the next day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Loved seeing you all! I know I was there, but these pics crack me up! :)

    ReplyDelete