Monday, November 25, 2013

Dino Art, Popcorn, and Sweet Moments

Just had to share one of Lorelei's drawings, especially for Uncle A.J. She loves the long-neck dinosaurs! :)
We are converted to popping fresh pop corn! No more of the microwave stuff for us! (Well, we do have to finish what we have in the pantry...) I had been toying with the idea since our family loves popcorn so much, this is cost effective and much healthier, so we tried popping our own and are hooked. :)
Just one of those times where I love that I am there for so many everyday moments for my kiddos. I love that Lorelei is content to color on the counter while I do dishes after she wakes up from a short nap.

(Right after this she got a workbook in the mail from Grandma and Grandpa and then did several pages before the "littles" aka Makin and Drue woke up. She was SOOO excited to get that book. Thank you! :)  And we have loved our new Thanksgiving books Nana and Papa!!!)

2 comments:

  1. We don't use microwave popcorn either and we love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fresh popcorn! I have wonderful memories of my Granny popping it on the stove and making extra to take to the ducks at the lake. :)

    ReplyDelete