Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Already Growing

Only day two and the flowers are already growing! Lorelei was ecstatic to see it and came out running to tell me.

Lorelei stories/quotes I have been jotting down...

When she walks on the linoleum floor with damp feet she is super excited and exclaims, "I squeak!"




Raising a neat freak...we hope :) ...
She does a great job singing the clean up song...so cute!

Came into our room and said "Oh Big Mess!"

Me: Makin needs a bath tonight.
Lorelei: No!
Me: Why not?
Lor: (leans up close to look at his face) No mess!

Daddy is learning to watch what he does in front of her. The other day he cooled of a french fry in front of the air conditioning in the car for her. Then the next time we had a french fry in the car I handed it to her and she said "too hot" so I started blowing on it with my mouth. She told me no and that I had to do it in front of the air...I see her developing many daddy habits! :)

I was rocking Makin and Lorelei started looking for me. She said "Mommy! You hoo! Where are you at?" Of course the "you hoo" part is what cracked me up. :)

As we were driving past a college I had to explain what it was as simply as I could to a two year old. Of course she said "I go there." I said yes you will go there when you are older. Then she said "Mommy come too." :) I said I would remind her of that when she was 18. :)

One evening we turned off one of Lorelei's shows and so a commercial was on. It said "Do you dream in chocolate?" Lorelei just nodded her head. :)

And one of our latest favorites. Brad came home during the potty fiasco on the first day and said "Hey, your naked!" Lorelei said, "No, I Lorelei!" She does this every time. :) Adds a little fun to potty training.

1 comment:

  1. Yoo hoo! Lor is too funny. :-) I love all of her sayings. Isn't this age so much fun?!

    ReplyDelete