Friday, March 4, 2011

C'mon Just One Little Roll...

I suddenly became very obsessed with the fact that Makin is about to hit the 6 month mark and has no inclination to roll over! I was determined to have him reach this milestone before his appointment so that I would not have to check "no" when they ask those questions on the little form they hand out...after a few days of nothing but floor time and a very unhappy boy, I finally googled our problem and found out there were plenty of people (mostly with boys who are a bit on the chubby side) who's kids had not yet rolled over, and some didn't even until 9 months....so hopefully the pediatrician will agree with those findings on Tuesday. :) Poor Makin sure hopes so anyway!



Can you see all the toys lined up trying to temp him to reach? Then my other theory was...well he doesn't like tummy time, so maybe I can get him to roll from his tummy to his back...nope, he just got really mad. Chill out Mom! :)

1 comment:

  1. Funny mommy. :-) He'll get there! Leah hardly ever rolled at Makin's age and now she's trying to avoid crawling so she just rolls everywhere.

    ReplyDelete