Saturday, March 12, 2011

Planting Seeds


Of course, I get the kind from the dollar bin in Target so all you do is add water and it turns into dirt...the whole kit wrapped together. :) We planted Zinnia and Strawberries. A green thumb I do not have, but had to give a little spring planting a try. Hope we can keep them alive for a bit anyway! :)

I sent Brad for a much needed/deserved golfing break on Saturday. Amazingly this was a big motivation on making a big dent in his honey-do list...so going to have to try a better rewards system with him. :) Maybe he needs a sticker chart too. :) Anyway, he gave me a call as they got to the 10th hole since its right behind our apt building! :) Was fun seeing him enjoying his day. Lorelei was napping or I'm sure she would have been cheering him on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment