Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Next One Down

Brad came home Friday with the flu bug. Thankfully it only lasted about 24 hours so he could help keep me sane a bit Saturday evening but still wanted limited contact with Makin for sure since he has not been hit yet. Hopefully this is the last weekend with anybody sick! I still got some of the things on my list done as Makin and I ran errands while Lor napped Saturday.
And what do I do with the kiddos when Brad is sick? Take a walk down to the little beach of course. :) Lorelei loved the water and actually showed a lot of interest in building a little "castle" pile which was fun. She also wanted to dig a hole for Makin and put water in it for his feet.

So glad Brad is doing better now! We need our extra Daddy time on the weekends for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment