Friday, April 22, 2011

A Visit To The Gragert House


They took us on as boy-crazy Junior High girls and put up with us singing hours of karaoke as High-Schoolers, not to mention some amazing vacations they brought me along for...and now, they take on our babies!

We enjoyed a fun visit at the Gragert house Friday afternoon. For those who don't know these faces, Eldon and Audry are Amanda's parents! We had a short but fun visit and both Lorelei and Makin were wound for sound and giving the new grandparents a glimpse of what is coming up for them! Thankfully they had plenty of energy to keep both kids entertained. And more importantly, they kept my kiddos busy so I got to hold sweet little Miss Sidney!


We miss you and thanks for a great visit!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sooo glad we got to see ya'll - and that my parents were able to enjoy your kids the way they did! It was so much fun! Oh, and I love the way that Makin and Sydney are looking at one another in the big group photo.

    ReplyDelete