Thursday, April 7, 2011

Professional Pictures - Makin 6 months/Lorelei 2 1/2

Since we had to postpone our pictures from Saturday, we spent Makin's last day as a 6 month old getting 6 month pictures taken. Cannot stand to get them taken when he is 7 months! Anyway, we are happy with them, but I'm having slight buyers remorse since we have to choose them and print them right away and may have chosen a few different ones to print than we did, but hopefully your favorites are the ones we printed! Let me know if you have a preference but we have plenty to go around. Now you can look forward to them in the mail! :) (But don't hold your breath, the rate I'm going around here you may get them by Christmas! :) )








2 comments:

  1. First, love the colors! The flower looks great!! And, I love all of the pics so I'll just say I'll take whatever you send me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family! Can't wait to get some pics in the mail. :-)

    ReplyDelete