Saturday, June 11, 2011

6 Years Later - Happy Anniversary!

And oh how things have changed! Brad and I celebrated six years married on Saturday. I have to say it was probably our most unromantic anniversary yet, but it was a great day. :) As we keep saying, maybe next year we will get to go on a real date? Have a couple of offers from babysitters so hopefully! Had to include this picture for a number of reasons. On my third year of blogging (holy cow) I have yet to even mention our anniversary! Also, I was very sad we didn't get to look at wedding pictures, which I have liked to make a tradition to at least do that each year, but they are packed away in who-knows-which closet, so we decided we had to skip it this time. Anyway, this is my favorite picture and wanted to share. :) I am so blessed to be celebrating with such a wonderful man and looking forward to many more years to come!

We spent our day garage saling, stopping by a farmers market, and swimming with the kids at the pool. The pool was wonderful time together and looking forward to many more in the next couple of months. One plus side to not having a house yet! Lots of pools to choose from. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love you guy! Congratulations on six wonderful years! You are really an inspiration and wonderful example of a loving and healthy marriage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple and here's to many happy decades together!

    ReplyDelete