Monday, June 6, 2011

Heading Home

Our two bright-eyed kids first thing before heading out. Had a sweet moment with them cuddling before we packed up.














Since Sarah and her kids were traveling the same direction we were, we ate a quick lunch together at RUNZA (a fast food restaurant only in NE, so we miss it dearly!) and although I didn't get any of the bunch together, got a couple of our kids. Makin now spins around in a high chair as much as possible. I didn't buckle him in most of the time as I knew he was sick of sitting still in that carseat! Lorelei was thrilled that she got a free ice cream with her order! :)

And as for the rest of our drive...lets just say I'm contemplating flying. :) Lorelei had a blast at the hotel swimming with Brad, but then was wired as can be and did not want to go to sleep at all. Then late morning our DVD player broke, which meant me and the kids in the backseat with little entertainment, right at the same time my sinuses decided to kick in and give me a sore throat and headache. :) I'm sure the memory will fade and we will drive next time, but I may request trying a lawn chair to the roof just in case. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I LOVE that pic of Lorelei and Makin snuggling.

    ReplyDelete