Tuesday, June 14, 2011

House Update...Um Hello House!


One week later. Yep, the picture of nothing but plumbing and cement has now become this. In one week. Apparently Makin isn't the only one going at warp speed. I brought muffins to the workers today (which was a story in itself, they barely spoke English, and even if they did speak English, couldn't really hear me from all the electric hammering and sawing going on!) and got to check out the progress. Lets just say my jaw dropped as soon as I turned the corner to see we actually have a house on our lot! They said it would go fast but I'm still in shock. I also got to meet one of our neighbors who was taking a break from his yard work, so it was great to start meeting people on our street already. Can't wait for the next visit!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! So exciting. It looks great and I can't believe how quickly they've worked!

    ReplyDelete