Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lets Buld A Tower...Under The Table???




















Lorelei is quickly realizing that her brother can be a pest. :) As she was building with her mega blocks he continued to try and help, but really just made her mad. So, the solution was (after yelling at him didn't work of course) to do her work under the table where he can't get to her. :) I got a pretty good kick out of it.

I should also mention that this tower was, "five yickers tall." :)





And our busy boy who wants to do this 24/7. Typically just one holding one hand so the other hand is free to hold a toy. Now has started just letting go of my hand a lot. Definitely the boy in him that makes him just go full force even though he will still fall at some point. He wants to walk all over the house but right now I'm still right there hovering to catch him.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that photo of you and Makin! Lorelei is so darn cute. I'm proud of her for finding a solution to her problem - and it makes for a fun blog post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so happy and so cute! As Chase would say, "Lorelei is really creative and figured out her own solution." :-)

    ReplyDelete