Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Latest Lorelei Quotes

****Added some new quotes!!! Just look below. Found a paper I missed earlier and then had a few good ones she said just yesterday!****

Oh the cute words of a two year old. I cherish them every day. :) Jot down when I can so I'll remember them!

Lor: (As Brad is carrying her down the stairs...) "Be careful Brad." :)

L: "Come here feetie (sweetie)."

L: (As Brad is carrying Makin after bath in his towel, and she learned this from him!) "Don't pee on me!"

Me: "I need to use the bathroom as soon as we get there." (To Brad in the car, not very loud I might add.)
L: "Daddy! Pull over!"
Me: "Why?"
L: "For you!" :)
I guess my girl wants to see me use that travel potty! ;)

And my favorite for the week:

Me: "Somebody's listener isn't on."
L: "It broke."

Some more:

Lorelei using a blanket playing with Makin..."No leave on Super Makin!" "Where Makin? Peek Boo!"

Me: "What do you want to do today?"
L: "Um...play!"

L: "Go to pool. My hands get wrinkly, like raisins!"

L to Makin: "Here, this keep you in trouble." :) (she meant out of trouble of course)

L: "I'm gonna go play organize!"

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love her quotes! The broken listener, "come her feetie," and "don't pee on me" are my favorites! So cute.

    ReplyDelete