Saturday, June 25, 2011

Makin's Antics and More From The Chatterbox

Makin has gotten down quite a few tricks. His favorite by far is, "give me five!" :)



And of course, the never-ending stream of Lorelei's chattiness. :)

I was getting out the iron (not to actually iron though, just an iron-on patch of course, its only used for that and extra counter space for coffee cakes at Christmas) and Lorelei said "What is that?" After I explained she said, "It like Grandma!" and I was pondering this as I didn't think she had seen her grandma iron and she explained, "Caillou's Grandma!" :) Yep, she knows ironing from a cartoon character's grandma. :)

And a stream of sayings...(Uh oh, starting to hear myself a lot, and who-knows-who else sometimes)

"Cuse (excuse) me people!"
"Don't freak out."
"Sorry guys. High guys, Look guys." pretty much calls us guys a lot of the time unless she sometimes says...
"Night boys." (to Brad and I) or
"I want to spin around Ma'am." (to me)
"Shhh!" (when on phone, having a baby doll asleep or supposedly going to sleep herself in the car)
"Watch my moves." (dancing)

"Makin whine. I give him mine(her food)."
"Calm down everybody."
"We going to Yo's? (Lowes) (Of course this is every L sound, but it sounded cuter with Lowes. :))


She also made up her first song the other night trying to help Makin who was very tired and crying. She said, "Sing Three Little Peas." (Naturally I asked how that goes...) and she sang in her sing-song voice, "Little Peas, Little Peas, Little Peas. Like that!" I myself think she has a great future in song writing. ;)

Her latest kick is giving fish kisses, which is making the fish face and then giving you a kiss with it. Love!

And of course, my favorite...
"I love you too much!"

Put the two kids together and you get lots of fun...

This first one is one of those that you are just cherishing and laughing and wishing you could turn on a video camera that is embedded in your brain so you can share it. We enjoyed it for probably 5-10 minutes and then Brad got the camera, so this is a little dialed down from what it was. He has now reached the point where he just sits down giggling when Lorelei comes at him.


1 comment:

  1. I love seeing the kids on videos! Unbelievably cute. And "don't freak out"? Definitely my favorite!

    ReplyDelete