Saturday, February 18, 2012

Some Of Our 2012 Goals... A Bit Late

I have discovered at my wise age ;) that Brad and I are not very good at balance. So, overall I want us to get better about balancing work and fun, which is also seen throughout our other goals.

Lots of house projects...from painting to organizing, not going to list. (And we have done some already!)

Less time on the computer.

Date nights once a week. Once a month we will go out if we can, but the rest are at-home date nights. Found some fun ideas and we are excited. I'm going to post at least short posts about our date nights most weeks (unless its something boring like a movie) because I think its important and hoping it will help encourage others to do it too!

Start a family fun can.

Get better at couponing.

As mentioned on previous post, getting in shape!

There are probably more but ready to have this done and posted! :) Hoping to check many things off the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment