Monday, September 10, 2012

Mr. S'Mores

AKA S'Mores, Smo, and GPS (Guinea Pig Stahl)

Why? His colors of course. White for marshmallow, dark brown for chocolate and tan for graham cracker.



My thoughts so far:

He seems to be just as much work as a dog.

He LOVES to sit on Lorelei's lap and cuddle. He will sit perfectly fine for her and she loves to watch a show with him on her lap, and if she has already watched her shows for the day, requests me to read to her while she holds him.

He loves people food. (Only the healthy stuff for him. Apples and carrots seem to be major hits.)

He pees on my floor EVERY SINGLE TIME we let him run around in his "pen" of giant Legos.

My kids love having a pet, and I'm very happy for them. And at least I'm not having to scoop up his poop from my neighbor's yard. Or vacume up hair every day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment