Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Card Picture Attempt #2: Photoshop Potential???

Had to include this one to show what our pictures mostly look like. :)
Well, it went a little better this time, but still not a winner in my book. This time I'll blame it on Brad AND Lorelei...there were a few ones where Lorelei would cooperate, but Brad has a less than pleased expression or squinty eyes, so we may try and work some magic with Photoshop. I mean, doesn't he know he has to smile consistently even with a screaming two year old on his lap!? :) We'll see. Here are a couple of good ones.





Close but not as good as I would like. I think we'll see if we have a chance to try one more time, and if not we'll see what we can do.

Got a good one of our favorite guys.













Lorelei being a "statue".













And here is why Lorelei is so in love with Mike...:)

2 comments:

  1. They look pretty good!! I think attempt #2 was way more sucessful than attempt #1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should do some Photoshopping :)

    ReplyDelete