Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Loving Trees In The Fall


We have had the absolutely most GORGEOUS fall weather anyone can imagine this week, with temps in the mid sixties. We have been able to get out and enjoy it each day, which included a trip to the park on Monday morning. We headed out to one of our favorite parks and I almost left the camera at home...good thing I didn't or I would have been kicking myself our entire morning. I had forgotten what a great chance we would get for Lorelei to do her favorite activity as of late: playing in the leaves! She had an awesome time and spent more time there than on the playground. I am very happy to have gotten so many great pictures as I was mostly taking them one handed while trying to keep Makin happy in the carrier. :)



These are my favorite mornings where I can't imagine having a better job than getting outside with two (mostly) happy children. I can't imagine missing these wonderful moments, or more importantly not letting Lorelei have these moments. Just reminding me again how blessed we are to have days together like this.




1 comment: