Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ipad Ban

I would just like to go on record that I have now gone 4 days and only taken ONE picture of Lorelei the whole time. AND the one pic I did take (this one) I did not ask her to look at the camera so it really doesn't count either? The video (coming soon) doesn't count right? :) I'm working on less pictures so that she will not hate them so much. :)

The Ipad is now banned from staying home with us when Brad is gone. ALL Lorelei would do all day was watch Caillou and other shows on YouTube. We made the mistake of leaving it home twice this week...never again. At least it gave me some time to tidy the house and do laundry...

Latest on Lorelei: The terrible twos have hit an all new degree of terrible. They are more terrible than I ever thought they would get...tantrums almost constantly, yelling and screaming A LOT and not listening AT ALL. What good timing to have a newborn right? :) Hopefully soon it will get better, but until then this strong-willed momma will try her best to keep her strong-willed daughter in check. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, the terrible two's eventually get better. :-) And Lor has definitely met her match in her strong-willed mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no...I'm pretty sure I know who will win the battle between the two strong-willed Stahl girls, or do I?? :)

    ReplyDelete