Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lorelei and Bodie Together Again :)

Wednesday we had a good time getting out and heading over to the Bonfiglio house. Lorelei of course LOVES their house because they have dogs and cats. She even asked about the dogs before we went there. She was able to spend a lot of quality time with Bodie. The poor guy even went up on top of their desk to escape her for a bit, but was very tolerant of all of her adoration. :) She didn't play much with toys because she was just so busy following the cats around. :) I got to sit back and enjoy my free hands for a bit as Makin stayed fast asleep in his carrier most of the visit.
Melissa filled me in on a cute tidbit from the girls I missed while feeding Makin. Kira asked Lorelei "What do you like, babies or cats?" and Lorelei exuberantly responded "cats!" (of course...does this mean I'm destined to only have cats for grandchildren?! ;) ) Just love that the kids are starting to have their own little talks and can't wait to hear more that they come up with. :)

The other moment I just have to mention actually happened just after arriving when we were still in the front yard. Chase and Kira were riding bikes for a bit to get out, and they were also raking up some leaves in their yard. Next thing I know I look over and see Lorelei laying in the dirt making a dirt angel. Totally filthy covered in dirt from head to toe. I couldn't do anything but just shake my head and chuckle. Wouldn't have it any other way. Love that girl!

2 comments:

  1. So, wonder what you'll have to get a puppy or kitty cat? Or both?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was SO cute to hear the girls talking to each other. I love, love, love watching the kiddos start to interact independently. And Lor is a girl after my own heart. :-)

    ReplyDelete