Monday, October 3, 2011

Dolled Up


On her way to church. You can't really see but her doll has a matching outfit! So cute!

Will throw the Monday MOPS update along with this...Lor had a blast and got to ride her bike at the playground, Makin cried off and on all through the two hour meeting...was crying when I left, and when I came back...yuck. SO next time I'm going to just go check on him after about an hour and if he is still upset we will head out early and will just do the meeting for an hour each time, and hopefully he will get used to it. An hour upset is way more tolerable for me than two. Just know we need to go so we get a chance for ALL of us to make friends, especially the kiddos.

1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit and the doll!! And I love the tiny bit of fall decorations that I can see on the left-side of the picture. :-) Poor Makin -- hope being away from you at the meeting gets easier quickly!

    ReplyDelete