Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Latest Lorelei Again :)

I took this picture per Lorelei's request...when I was told "Take picture of me with graham cracker in my mouth." All said while she had the teddy graham in her mouth.

And she keeps us entertained each day with all her chatter. A few I managed to jot down...

"Mom. My hair making me coo coo nanas (bananas)."

"Makin gonna hit me with that!!!" (Very commonly heard around here these days.)

Me: I win a million dollars and a trip to...
Lor: College!!!
(Perhaps I'm playing this college thing up a *little* much.) :)

She also is getting very into having phone conversations with people. She talks to Brad most days a bit on the phone before/after work. And when she is done she simply says, "I let you talk to Mommy now, okay?"

We also get corrected quite a bit. For example when we accidentally use the word "hate" or anything else we have forbidden we now get "We not supposed to say that word."

And another one that cracks us up and we have no idea where she got it...anytime Brad and I are having a conversation, and no, not arguing, just talking she says "Everybody, settle doooowwwwnnnnn." Took a video of it the other night.

1 comment: