Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ear Check

Makin double fistin it with his banana chocolate chip muffin as we were about to head out for his ear check. No more infection! Yay!
















And boy have we had a drama queen the last couple of days. Lorelei is currently enduring quiet time in her room after her VERY early nap due to constant whining/crying etc. I knew I opened my mouth too soon about liking this three year old thing.

And one part of the drama this morning? Lorelei's choice of what to wear, which had to meet one requirement. Twirly. To her this narrows it down to her Christmas dress, last years Christmas dress, or her flower girl dress. Seriously? With a high of 50 today and going to the pediatrician? Thankfully she begrudgingly agreed to her only sort-of twirly jean skirt with leggings. Greeeeat. Juuuuust great. Please be a phase. A very short phase.





The cute story of the day: as we were driving home and it was raining Lorelei said, "Mom, I can't see out my window. Turn my wiper on please." :) And then since she didn't have a wiper, she insisted that I roll it down. And it is much easier to just roll it down than argue about it for 10 minutes. Thankfully it was not a downpour so she just got spit on for a bit. :)

1 comment:

  1. The kids look adorable in their outfits! And hooray for clear ears!

    ReplyDelete