Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Silly Old Ants

And now you know what your hand will look like if you put it on an ant den...In case you were wondering.
I know. Ouch. This is what poor Lor's hand looked like when she woke up this morning. It is getting better and she is doing a great job movin on with it like this. Only put the itch stuff on twice today. The title is a sweet part of the story. I picked up the habit many moon ago from my mom, of when you get hurt you yell at the door/couch/whatever it was that hurt you and say "Silly old...whatever." and I think we said "mean old..." too but I am sticking with silly for now...so after Lorelei stopped crying she said, "silly old ants!" :) She is so good about being tough any time she gets hurt! So proud of her!

2 comments:

  1. Ummm . . . OUCH! What a tough girl! Hope her hand feels much better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUCH! Silly, old ants is right! She's such a trooper!

    ReplyDelete