Friday, October 28, 2011

Tiny Stuffed Animals, New Kroger, 10 Bags Of Goldfish, And Lounging

Yeah...that pretty much sums up our Friday. :) Along with laundry packing etc...

Makin loves stuffed animals this size the he can hold in just one hand a piece.

And yes, he is pretty much always as sweet and snuggly as he looks in these pictures, and growing up soooo fast.






The twirly dress phase continued this morning. I decided this was not a battle worth fighting and hoped it would get it out of her system. And then the sweetest thing happened...I got her all dressed up, she twirled around happily and then started to walk out to do something. Then stopped and turned to me and said, "Thank you Mommy. I so happy." Walked back in, twirled again and added, "I look like a princess!" I know. I may just have to buy the consignment store out of holiday dresses with that reaction!

We then headed off the the big Kroger grand opening, which is now the closest store to our house and we have been eagerly anticipating as it will be a great place to stop if needed to get something quickly! They had tons of samples and we got some great deals. Including...




10 Bags Of Goldfish. For $10. We normally get the econo size because these kids are goldfish junkies, but had to take the chance to try out the MANY flavors they have. The kids had a hay-day when I said we could try some of them.















Just got a big smile on our faces to see this guy lounging in the little rocker. He is just getting more and more grown up each day and we can't believe it. He is so good about doing his own thing and apparently figured out this is the perfect size seat for him. :)

And now...off to visit Uncle A.J.! :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww, your kids are so sweet!!! Love, love, love them. I wish I could swoop in and give them both a huge hug! Makin looks so snuggly. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete