Tuesday, December 22, 2009

# 22 - Coffee Cakes

Yet another family tradition...although I think its just my mom that started this one, but it must continue...plus I just like them!



For the past few years I have made these coffee cakes for friends and also Brad's coworkers and the apt office. They are quite the process to make, not to mention having to make 8 of them because they come in batches of 4! Lets just say I am really going to appreciate a big kitchen when I finally have one! Thought you might like to see what we set up to have room for everything...have to make as much extra counter space as possible. This is pretty much the only time we use the ironing board during the year. :) It was definitely an extra challenge with Lorelei being able to reach on every table, but we managed okay.

1 comment:

  1. YUM YUM YUM! Mike wanted to tell you that his bday is Feb 17th :) I think he ate three pieces for dessert last night!!!

    ReplyDelete