Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cute Stuff

I've been trying to jot down little things that Lorelei does these days that I might forget to mention. She is just picking up on so many little things and a lot of them are amusing and so cute. This video is her saying her "night night" when laying down.





The next video is showing the speed she tends to go at a lot of the time now...sort of a running trot type of thing. Getting so fast! :)




A few other stories are:

She was looking at her dolls and saw one of them that has a diaper showing. She picked up that doll, sniffed the air and then took her over to the changing table. :)

Lorelei also says "hmm" and puts her finger to her mouth to think when I ask her a question such as "What should you wear?" or "What do you want to eat?" At first I thought she just associated it with choosing clothes but she knows it is when you have to make a decision.

"Aaaahh" as in the sound you might make after taking a big drink is what she does to tell us she wants a drink.

She also says "oooo" whenever something seems pretty to her, like when I plugging in the Christmas lights or when she see's herself dressed up.

Last but not least, the other day she was playing with a wire wisk she had gotten from a kitchen drawer and I said "okay time to eat lunch" and she got up, opened the drawer, and put the wisk away without me even having to tell her to! I was amazed. :)

1 comment: