Monday, December 14, 2009

Curiouser and Curiouser

Well found a couple of curious things this morning when looking outside and just had to share it with all of you.

I should start by saying that as we were packing up all of our stuff from the stroller after Christmas Town it was the usual madness where both of us are doing things so you tend to forget something...well we had to change a poopy diaper and Brad had set it on the roof without me realizing it...as we started driving at some point I asked where the diaper was and of course he had forgotten it on the roof! Well we figured oh well guess some poor person in the parking lot will get to clean it up. After a drive home from Williamsburg AND a trip to and from church yesterday I look out this morning to see that the diaper is STILL on top of our roof.


Then as I was trying to let Lorelei get some air I found half a donut on the balcony...have we eaten donuts? NO this was dropped by our many bird friends on the way to their tree.

1 comment:

  1. That's great! Too bad the diaper followed you all the way home!!

    ReplyDelete