Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Boy And His Raisens

Not sure if I have accurately described how much this guy loves raisins, but I have to pry them away from him like they are candy. :) They also ended up on the bottom shelf of the pantry when I organized it, which I may have to re-evaluate.

As I was taking some time for Lorelei to work on some Easter crafts (we were beyond tired of tv on day two being sick and getting antsy) I went to get the camera and stumbled upon Mr. Content sitting there eating his raisins. Then when I went to help Lorelei, he decided to move his snack into the trunk of the tree. I definitely don't allow raisins all over the house, but had to catch him being his usual laid-back-rasin-lovin self. :) After I got those away, he proceeded to contentedly dump out the box of fruit snack packages, play with them, and then put them all back and put the box back into the pantry without me saying a word about it. Love my little neat-freak. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment