Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"Yissa!"

Lorelei was ecstatic that I asked Alysa to babysit on Wednesday. She is only 11, so not quite old enough for me to feel ok leaving her alone with the kids, but I had plenty I could get done stowed away in my room with her watching them. Since this week is their spring break, we decided it was a good time to have her over. I only asked her to stay a couple of hours, and she ended up staying all day because she was having so much fun and didn't want to leave. (Apparently we are more fun than her older brother and Dad's supper leftovers. ;) ) Makin actually fell in love with her too, so now she has two huge fans. He actually wanted her instead of me a few times that afternoon! They are very excited to see her again at church on Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Those are such sweet pictures! "Yissa"l looks like so much fun, and what a perfect arrangement!! I can only imagine how much stuff you can get done when she's there. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete