Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New Flip Flops

Not quite as hilarious as his reaction to tennis shoes, but humorous just the same. You can imagine how long our trip for about 4 items at Kroger took this morning. Had me cracking up so much. Amazingly when I let him choose his shoes between these and the tennis shoes, he chose these. :) Guess he has a new challenge for himself...how to not walk like a penguin in flip flops! :)

Sorry for the long video, didn't want to wait for Brad to edit for me. :) And Lorelei was driving a kids cart behind while I was taping...if you can't tell. :) And did you hear him say "op" for stop at her? :) More words every day! Woo hoo!

2 comments:

  1. Your boy is way too adorable!! Love both of them. Such a cute video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, this is actually the one I was saying TOO CUTE to, I thought they were one post. :) But the M one was adorable too, and it reminded me of how cute Makin is when he meows, so I guess BOTH OF THESE ARE ADORABLE!!!! :) Glad we have another flip flopper in the crew.

    ReplyDelete